مدير المعهد الحالى

أ.د/ محمد إسماعيل

مدير معهد بحوث الأراضى والمياه والبيئة

إدارات المعهد المتعاقبة
من البداية حتى الآن

أ.د/ محمد إسماعيل

مدير معهد بحوث الأراضى والمياه والبيئة الفترة: 2015 - 0000

مواقع صديقة

وزارة الزراعة وإستصلاح الأراضى
Ministry of Agriculture and Land Reclamation
المكتبة القومية الزراعية
Egyptian National Agricultural Library
مزيد من المواقع الصديقة

مواقع مفيدة

المركز الدولى للبحوث الزراعية بالمناطق الجافة
International Center for Agricultural Research in the Dry Areas
كلية الزراعية جامعة عين شمس
Faculty of Agriculture Ain Shams University
منظمة الأغذبة والزراعة بالأمم المتحدة
Food And Agriculture Organization OF The United Nations
مزيد من المواقع المفيدة

تابعونا على مواقع التواصل


أحدث البحوث المضافة

Azza. R. Ahmed and Shahien M.M( 2018). Improvement of Loamy Sand Soil and Potato Plant Productivity under Integrated Organic and Inorganic Nitrogen Fertilizers. Archives of agricultural sciences journal 1(1)11-26.
More about researches
Abd El-Naby, S. S. M.1 and M. A. Mahmoud 2( 2018). Enhancing Irrigation Water Productivity of Rice Using Irrigation Intervals, Transplanting Methods and Weed Control in North Nile DeltaJ.Soil Sci. and Agric. Eng., Mansoura Univ., Vol. 9 (1): 11- 20, 2018
More about researches

أحدث رسائل الماجستير
المضافة إلى الموقع

عبد الرحمن أمير عبده ( 2015).
الخمائر كاداه واعده لإنتاج الزيوت الميكروبيه.
Yeasts As Apromising Tool For Microbial Oil Production
More about researches
إيمان عبد المجيد زغلول( 2015).
كفــاءة الأســـمـدة النيتــروجينيــة فـي الأراضــي الملــوثــــة
Efficiency Of Nitrogen Fertilizers In Contaminated Soils
More about researches

أحدث رسائل الدكتوراه
المضافة إلى الموقع

محمد سعد عبد الستار رمضان( 2016).
علاج بعض الأراضي المصرية الملوثة بالعناصر الثقيلة باستخدام بعض النباتات المجمعة لهذه العناصر
Phytoremediation of Some Egyptian Soils Polluted with Heavy Metals
More about researches
أيمن حاكم سراج( 2015).
نمو ومحصول وامتصاص العناصر في الذرة متأثرة بالتسميد العضوي والحيوي تحت الظروف الملحية.
Growth, yield and nutrients uptake of maize as affected by organic and biofertilization under saline conditions
More about researches

Amal El-Guibali; Sahar, M. Zakaria and Magda, A.Ewais( 2016). Integrated nitrogen management for growth and yield of maize (Zea mays L.). EEgypt. J. of Appl. Sci., Vol. 31(10): 233-247.
Abstract: A field experiment was conducted to study the effect of integrated use of organic, bio and inorganic fertilizers on growth and yield of maize (Zea mays L.) (c.v., Triple hybrid 325) during the two successive growing summer seasons of 2013 and 2014 in sandy soil at El-Sharawy village in EL-Bostan area-Noubaria Region, El-beheira governorate (Latitude 30° 43' 22.01" N, Longitude 30° 16' 44.50" E). The treatments were arranged in a complete randomized block design with three replicates. Significant positive influences were noticed for 50% of the recommended mineral N+25% of the recommended N as organic +Bio on yield and yield parameters of maize plants when compared to the other combined treatments. Also, results indicated that the treatments comprising 75% mineral N +bio, 75% mineral N+25% organic N and 50% mineral N +50% organic N significantly increased some of studied parameters such as plant height, weight of 100 grain, grains and biological yield than 100% mineral N. All quality parameters, i.e. protein, oil %, protein and oil yield (kg fed-1.), total carbohydrate and Starch content under 50% mineral N+25% organic N +Bio, 75% mineral N +25% organic N and 75% mineral N +bio treatments were recorded the highest and significant values comparing to the lowest value recorded by the 100% mineral N or organic N alone. Treatment of 50% mineral +25% organic N +Bio produced the highest grain yield (4493.67 Kg fed-1) which was10.87 % higher than the 100% mineral N control (4053Kg fed-1) and 35.94% more than the lowest yield of 100% organic N (3305.67 Kg fed-1).Hence, it can be concluded that the integrated fertilizer management of mineral N, organic and bio fertilizer could be used to minimizing the amount of mineral N fertilizer for different crops and reducing the soil or water pollution.

Keywords: (nitrogen management Maize growth Maize yield )

The full text

Return to researches